Register for WLL fall small-group baseball skills clinics at Neilsen Field. All state and county mandated COVID guidelines will be follow and enforced.
FALL BALL FORMAT:
- Small group, clinic-style practices offering hitting, pitching, catching and throwing instruction
- No more than 10 players per clinic group
- Groups will practice once or twice per week, depending on age, skill level and coach availability
- All guidelines and protocols outlined in the LA County Department of Public Health "Reopening Protocol for Youth Sports Leagues" will be strictly adhered to
- Clinics will run from September 25 - November 22 at Neilsen Field
- Cost to register is a $10 (optional) donation
CLICK HERE FOR THE FALL 2020 CLINIC OVERVIEW
Base Cost: $10.00
born between: 09/02/2006 and 09/01/2015
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.