The Westchester Little League Fall Ball program is informal and non-competitive. It is designed to give our players the opportunity to continue to develop their baseball skills during the Little League off-season, try out new positions, and have fun! Boys & girls, whose birth date falls between 9/1/2009 and 8/31/2017 are eligible to play, regardless of skill level. Our goal is to form at least one team in each of the following divisions:
- A/AA (league ages 6-7)
- AA/Minors (league ages 7-9)
- Minors (league ages 8-10)
- Majors (league ages 10-12)
But please note players will be placed in divisions based on both age and baseball experience. Games will be played once per week, usually on Saturday or Sunday, and may take place at other local Little League fields in our District (this may include fields in Hawthorne, Lawndale and/or Westchester). Some games may be at out our home field - Neilsen. Practices will likely take place on Friday evenings on Main Field at Neilsen, and there may be optional batting practice during the week at the WLL batting cages pending coaches availability.
- The Fall Ball season will start after Labor Day and conclude before the Thanksgiving holiday.
- The registration fee for fall ball this year is only $75 per person. This fee includes a shirt and a hat which should be worn to all games.
- Space is limited for our Fall Ball program, and is dependent on the number of volunteer coaches we have.
- Registration deadline is Monday, August 22.
Base Cost: $75.00
born between: 09/01/2009 and 08/31/2017